possible debian cluster

It looks like a big Linux Beowulf cluster kind of thing is going to be
built here at UNM.  Hundreds of CPUs, at least.  I'd like to convince
them to use Debian and 21264s, but that's up in the air.  One big
issue is finding someone good who could be in charge of systems
software for the beast.

So, if some Debian developer is
 - competent to handle the networking setup & benchmarking, PVM, etc
 - potentially desirous of a job doing said
 - in Albuquerque New Mexico
please drop me a line, as it might result in (1) a job, and (2) a big
cluster running Debian.

BTW, a cluster of 256 dual-CPU 21264s with a fast disk farm all
connected to the national high-speed supercomputer networks could
recompile a lot of packages quite quickly.
--
Barak A. Pearlmutter <bap@cs.unm.edu>, http://www.cs.unm.edu/~bap/