Re: Scary bugs

I'm back now, so here goes:

Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl> writes:

> Package: emacs20 (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>

>   33237 /etc/alternatives/emacs not managed properly - /usr/bin/emacs doesn't run emacs20
> [STRATEGY] Maintainer promised to fix this.

Well, what do I do about this?  I don't understand the problem, and I
can't reproduce it.  Unless someone can explain what's going on in
detail and/or how to reproduce it, or can explain how to fix it, I'm
not sure what to do next.

> [WAITING] Maintainer was contacted on Dec 12, awaiting reply.
>   43249 Y2K problem in timezone.el
> [WAITING] Maintainer was contacted on Dec 12, awaiting reply.
>   51112 emacs20: emacs20 cannot compile on powerpc
> [WAITING] Maintainer was contacted on Dec 12, awaiting reply.

I'll have to check on these two, but I think they're fixed, and I
thought that I'd closed them.  Maybe I got the wrong syntax in my
changelog...