RE: Debian for kids

> > says that this idea wreaks of age prejudice and censorship.
> "Fool Proof Debian", "Low-Maintenance Debian", "No Hassle Debian"?  I
> can't think of a good term.

Simple would be good, as well as educational (allthough that may sound
boring to some...).

As for those who spoke about word processors; I can't help again (as some
times on seul-edu) pointing out that LyX could be a very powerful, easy and
educational word processor to start with.  People who have used a lot of
others easily get annoyed over it, but as a first word processor I think it
would be great!

Regards, EOF