ITP(?): Interbase 6

Hi there. I'm planning on packaging Interbase 6, when it's released. I
haven't seen any ITPs on this yet, but if someone else was planning on
doing this, please let me know.

Interbase 6 is (will be) an MPL-licensed SQL92-Compliant database.
A non-free (but free beer) "Public Field Test" has recently been released
in binary-only form, and can be found at www.interbase.com. I have no
plans to package any non-free releases of IB6, but if people feel strongly
about it, I may be convinced to investigate the legality (not sure if
redist is permitted) of it and package it.

Take care,
Ed Boraas <ed@debian.org>