Transmeta

Come work with the Linux development team at Transmeta. We're
looking for Linux developers interested in working on Mobile
Linux (which is based on Debian) and related projects. Linux
software developed at Transmeta is open-sourced under the GNU
Public License.

We are interested in hiring Linux developers with software
development and integration skills, C programming experience, and
experience building packages with dpkg and RPM. Previous
experience with Embedded systems and mobile devices is ideal.
System administration skills are a plus.

Note: Since this message is of a commercial nature, we cleared it
with Wichert Akkerman first and we're also donating $1000 to
Debian.

For more information or consideration, please contact:
Scott Simmons,
Employment Manager
Transmeta Corporation
simmons@transmeta.com