ITP autodns-dhcp

Well, I have packaged autodns-dhcp, it cosists on some script that allow the
dhcp server to behave quite automatically for a couple of things, one of
them is dns and the other building an static IP address for each dhcp client
if its name allow it to go into dns. The scripts are based on Stephen
Carville's dhcp-dns scripts, but the functionality is totally diferent.

The thing works like this, once a dhcp client is given a dynamic lease, its
name is checked and if it is correct it is put into dns if there is no other
machine with the same name, then an static host definition is added to the
dhcp configuration so that next time this host asks for an IP it gets the
same IP, also he will not be given more than one IP from then on.

I'm not an oficial developer yet, but I'd like to be one in the future, so I
thought this could be a good beginning. So I'd like that some of the oficial
developers could sponsor this in. I have already asked Fernando Sanchez,
who's said that he'd do it if there was no problem with the ITP or the
package itself.

Well, this is what dpkg thinks of the package ;-)

 Package: autodns-dhcp
 Version: 0.2
 Section: net
  autodns-dhcp uses bind 8's dynamic update features to update a zonefile
  with hostnames from the dhcp leases file, this is done just once for each
  hostname as the IP, MAC address and name are settled on the dhcp
  configuration to have an static zone.

That's all!

Regards...
--