Re: i386->powerpc cross compiler

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, David N. Welton wrote:

> Any plans to create an i386 to powerpc gcc crosscompiler package?  I
> think we'd increase our popularity amongst the embedded folks who use
> PPC.

I was actually thinking about creating one myself, but I cannot promise
when that will be, it might be tomorrow or in one month. To be frank, I
may need this for my work (though not embedded-oriented), but things are
a bit vague so far. Still, I too think it would be nice to have and I
actually think of having a whole series of cross-compilers from and to
each and every debian platform available. (section: cross-compilers?)

Konstantinos Margaritis