wrong priorities in the override file for potato

Hello.

By applying the rule

   Packages may not depend on packages with lower priority values
   (excluding build-time dependencies). If this does happen, one of the
   priority values will have to be adapted.

I have written a very simple script which verifies the consistency of
the sets of required packages, important and above packages, and
standard and above packages (thanks to Jason for installing pkg-order
in master).

The result (for the i386 architecture) is here:

http://master.debian.org/~sanvila/potato

[ There are too many wrong priorities among the set of optional and
above packages, so I have (almost) abandoned the idea that they
might be all fixed by the time potato is released ].

Would be possible for the ftp.debian.org maintainers to have a look
at this so that bug reports are not needed?

Thanks.

--
 "4cd41ca699d7d58cb47cfd56d46674c9" (a truly random sig)