ITP dict-vera

     I intend to package dict-vera, which is the database of acronyms
found in the vera package (../main/binary-i386/doc/vera_1.5-2.deb),
formatted for use with the dictd server.  For many purposes, the dict
format is more convenient for looking up terms than the Texinfo format
used in the vera package.

     If anyone would like to submit additional acronyms that are
missing from the vera package, please submit them to me, and I will
consider including them in dict-vera when it is released.  I will not
upload the package to Incoming for at least a week from today.

Package: dict-vera
Section: text
 This package contains V.E.R.A. -- Virtual Entity of Relevant
 Acronyms, formatted for use by the dictionary server in the
 dictd package.  These are all computer related acronyms.
 .
 This package will be of limited use without the server found
 in the dictd package.
Suggests: dictd, dict

Bob
--