Please adopt these programs

Here is some stuff I can't maintain but would like to see in Debian

Ishmail:

This is a motif-based (works great with lesstif) email program that
supports IMAP.  There was a request for this in debian-user.  This was a
commercial program which went GPL when the vendor went out of business.  I
've made .debs already you can find them at
http://www.debian.org/~jaldhar/ishmail

its4:

This is a tool to statically analyze c/c++ programs for security
vulnerabilities (such as use of gets(3), strcpy(3) etc.)  It is non-free
(license forbids commercial use.)  Debs are at
http://www.debian.org/~jaldhar/its4

libedit:

This is a BSD library similiar to libreadline but doesn't infect your
programs with the ILoveGNU virus.  I assume you can find it at
http://www.freebsd.org

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>