Re: Qt2.2 released under the GPL

On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 06:02:01PM -0400, Daniel Burrows wrote:
>   Does anyone else find it ironic that licq-plugin-gtk+ was finally installed
> into the archive today?  Guess it wouldn't be Debian if it was on time ;-)

But licq is free, whether Qt is GPL or QPL. Personally, I switched over
to the GTK plugin, not because it looked better (because it doesn't), but
because QT is 5 MB in memory, more than GTK + Glib + Gnome libs. At least
we can stop the idelogical arguments.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http/ftp: dvdeug.dhis.org