Re: deb-make

> Are you saying that because you're a volunteer I have to like your
> design and code ?  I don't think that's a good argument.
>
> Note that I'm not criticising you personally for doing what you've
> done, nor am I saying that you have to fix it.  I'm saying that I
> don't particularly like it, that I think it ought to be fixed, and
> that I think you're probably not the right person to fix it.
>
> I'm trying very hard to express my technical opinions on these matters
> without it coming across as a personal attack.
>
> Ian.

It is probably the way you express your opinions that is not right.
You always sound as an arrogant person although you are talking about
technical aspects on these matters. Your messages would be better
accepted if you were more polite when writing them. It looks like
you are talking to a bunch of kids and not to grown-ups.

Ramos.

--
---
     J. RAMOS Goncalves | E-mail: J.R.Goncalves@reading.ac.uk