Re: mentors for new maintainers

Just my 2-cents..

I have been reading -devel for about 2 months now, it's not any easy
list for a newbie like me, but I consider it to be a worthwhile
investment.

I would welcome a new-maintainer list.  That way I could (hopefully)
learn from other's experiences.

Maybe a newbie could start off using the list, and then hookup with a
mentor after the newbie and the mentors get to know each other through
the list.  Then, after a while, the no-so-newbie-anymore graduates to
the -devel list.

--
Jeff Sheinberg  <jeffsh@erols.com>