Re: Call for project leader candidates

Given that I started this, I feel it necessary to state that I have no problem
with the enfranchisement process.  I was asking merely for my own information.

Bruce Perens wrote:
> You can still write FAQs, and lots of beginner-oriented documentation,
> and you can do that much better than one of our techno-whizzes might
> because you are closer to the audience.

Does this not still require authentication of existence as defined in the
policy manual? Against the question is informational only.

PS Yes, English is my first language (American is my second, however) :)

Stephen
---
"Normality is a statistical illusion." -- me