Re: nc (netcat) and nc (nedit)

One more thought.  the Nedit "nc" goes in /usr/X11/bin.  Where does the
netcat "nc" go?  I believe it is acceptable to have several commands with
the same name in different directories (although this could be quite
confusing for users).

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/