PPP configuration

     I have advocated for a long time that a script be included in (or
called from) the base installation script that would lead a new user
through the steps necessary to configure ppp for a simple single user
dialup connection.  I believe this would eliminate a lot of newbie
questions on deb-user and a lot of new user frustration.

     Would you consider including such a script in the ppp package?
If so, would you prefer to write it, or would you like me to write one
and submit it to you?

     An alternate procedure, but IMHO less desirable, would be to
incorporate the configure script in the base-install script.

Bob