Packages I am orphaning.

I am now orphaning[0] or previously orphaned the following:

	knl - This is a fairly nice replacement for rdev and friends

		the package is bug-free and lintian-clean

	vgrind - Run-off preprocessor for program sources

		One lintian warning
		Our vgrind is out of date with regard to upstream
		(Net|Free|Open)BSD, it should probably be upgraded.

	pciutils - Utils for listing/tweaking PCI devices in 2.1/2.2 kernels

		Bug-free, lintian-clean
		There are some upstream alpha releases that would be nice to
		have packaged somewhere, but not essential

	zile - A small editor that tries to be emacs-like

		One bug, lintian-clean

	macutils - Utils for dealing with specially encoded Mac OS files

Three bugs, none of which are really fixable (they are about the
		inability to deal with some proprietary archive formats)
		Lintian-clean

Tarballs of my current devel tree for all of these are at: <ftp://ftp.espy.org/pub/debian/>

[0] However, WNPP may consider knl and pciutils as "Packages you need a new maintainer for"
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                     <URL:http://web.espy.org/>
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                  <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>