Test build of XFree86 3.3.3.1 available

At long last, official .debs of XFree86 3.3.3.1 are available, albeit only
test builds at this point.  I'd like to thank Vincent Renardias for keeping
people sated in the meantime, and Adam Heath for walking where angels fear
to tread (completely overhauling the X package build process, including the
rules file).

Apt users will want to add the following to their sources.list:
deb http://master.debian.org/%7Ebranden/ xfree86-3331/

The most visible changes, aside from a new upstream version, are the new
server package, xserver-3dlabs (for 3DLabs GLINT and Permedia-based cards),
and the fact that the X font packages are not built with this source
package anymore.

Shortly I will have the xfree86-fontsbooks source package finalized, and
new versions of the X font and xbooks packages will be available.

As always, check the X Strike Force,
http://master.debian.org/~branden/xsf.html for the latest X news.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |
Debian GNU/Linux                 |    The software said it required Windows