First beta version of the Debian SGML/XML HOWTO

Since it seems a lot of people have trouble with SGML, since there is <irony>
very few documentation</irony> about a language which is supposed to ease the
job of documenting, since FAQ are... frequent on this topic, I just wrote the
Debian SGML/XML HOWTO.

The emphasis is on practical information: how to type and how to process SGML
files. It is Debian-specific and intended that way: for any other Unix, I
would have to double its size, just for compilation and installation
instructions.

http://www.debian.org/~bortz/SGML-HOWTO/

You are welcome to send patches, speling fixes, request for improvments or
additions.