Re: I'm being ignored (fixing minor bugs)

On Sat, Nov 20, 1999 at 01:05:24AM -0200, Cesar Eduardo Barros wrote:
> Every bug, even the wishlist ones, is important. It means the program isn't
> perfect yet.

I suppose you're not doing software developement for your living?
If you were, you'd probably know that no such thing as
"a perfect program" exists.

The day we develope a perfect program I'll become unemployed.

In my opinion, the thing that there _is_ a wishlist shows that
the software is being developed. The day people stop reporting
bugs and wishes is the day the software dies.

Anyway, it's true that it's dangerous to think that "this piece of work
won't take more than a few minutes, so I'll do it some day I have extra
time". It's not "a few minutes" after 140 TODO list items...

     Panu - been there, done that, got the headache

--
   Panu Hällfors, panupa@iki.fi
    http://www.iki.fi/panupa/