Release Manager absent for a while

I'm off to do strange things at the WAP Forum in Beverly Hills.  My net
access will be spotty at best during that time, and it will be at least
1.5 weeks before I'm back in action.

Anthony Towns <ajt@debian.org> will take over as Acting Release Manager
during this time.  He will probably arrange for a new test cycle to start
while I am away.  Please send any release management related mail directly
to him or to both of us.  (Unfortunately I forgot to set up a mail alias
for the release-manager function.)

In the mean time, we have test CD images for all architectures, and potato
is ready for testing.  Please pound on it :-)

Richard Braakman