dpkg-cross ?

Hello David.

I'd like to ask you once again to upload dpkg-cross, based on current CVS.
I've already tried some time ago, but got no reply (and no upload) ...

Also, isn't it better for me to take dpkg-cross maintainership officially?
I'm already maitainer de-facto, I'm going to continue this job, people are
sending me patches by e-mail. Making it possible for me to do direct
uploads will ease things a bit.

I hope to complete NM process really soon now, and until then, Raphael
could sponsor uploads for me ...

Or maybe it's better to make me and uploader, and set maintainer address to
debian-embedded@lists.debian.org (however, I don't know how uploader
status works for non-DD's).

Nikita