avoiding emsecondstage in crush for second target board

Hello,
right now we have our application ported to emdebian crush on our intel
pxa board. The application consists of 23 emdebianised packages.
Until now I copied the emdebian packages to our board (or to the NFS
tree) and used dpkg -i *.deb on the target to install or update our user
application. The emdebian root filesystem was mounted per NFS by the
target, so I have easily access with the development PC.
If I want to make an updated flash image to give it to our tester who
has another board I used the NFS tree as the source of mkfs.jffs2.
However, until now it is always necessary to physically execute dpkg -i
on the board. Is there a way to update the NFS tree with a new emdebian
package without executing dpkg on the target?
Some developers might not have a target board but the "golden" root
files system (which was already configured with emsecondstage) as a sub
directory on their development PC.
Any hints are very appreciated.
Marco