New Cuba Tours for Educators

We warmly invite you to come down to Cuba, meet and interact with its people, and relish their history and culture. You'll return better for it -- rejuvenated with fresh new insights on life and education.

Cuban educators have initiated a program of teacher-to-teacher diplomacy and want you to serve as an ambassador on behalf of your academic community. They want you to witness their efforts to maintain no-cost universal lifelong education, health care, and social and environmental programs that strengthen island communities. They're certain you'll find inspiration in their approach. As well they are eager to learn about innovative teaching programs you're engaged in.

My organization works hand-in-glove with island educators from pre-school through university. We've been connecting North American teachers directly with their island counterparts since the year 2000. We've help hundreds of teachers visit the Pearl of the Caribbean. Read what teachers say about Cuba at http://MyCubaTour.com

All Cuba Education Tours qualify for legal travel (go to http://LegalCubaTravel.com).

My organization, together with the Cuban people, want you to come down soon, have a good time, and return home to report your findings to your family, friends and colleagues.

Join us on a Cuba Education Tour in 2010.

Costs and itineraries are detailed at http://CubaFriends.com

* Two March Teachers Introduction to Cuba Tours March 13 to March 20 -- AND -- March 27 to April 3

* May Day Celebration Cuba Tour from April 25 to May 2

* Cuba Now Learning and Research Tour from May 22 to May 29

* August Teachers Introduction to Cuba Tour from July 31 to August 7

Please consider sharing this letter with your friends keen on visiting Cuba. They'll be grateful, and so will Cuban teachers and students.

Call or email us. We're here for you to help in any way. Hoping to meet you on the island soon.

Warm regards,
Marcel Hatch, Education Director
Cuba Education Tours
2278 East 24th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5N 2V2

1-877-687-3817   Canada and US
+ 604-874-9048   International

British Columbia Travelers Assurance Fund Registration No. 34338

Providing educational, cultural and ethical travel to Cuba since the year 2000

Learn about Cuban first-responders in Haiti who saved the lives of countless quake victims at http://CubaFriends.com/haiti.php

Action Request:

We need to know if you want to continue to receive our quarterly Cuba Tours newsletters.

To continue to get Cuba Tours newsletters see http://cubatraveller.com

To cancel Cuba Education Tours mailings click http://cubatraveller.ca