Re: Updating Saga (again)

On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 11:07:06AM +0200, Francesco Paolo Lovergine wrote:
I'm not a Saga user, but someone pointed that the new version has some
missing
stuff. Indeed, it seems kriging is lost, for instance:

It means that only the toolchains are loaded and not the c libraries. I've
seen this behaviour if a self compiled version of saga api is present eg in
/usr/local/lib (and LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set)
What does  ldd /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/saga/libstatistics_kriging.so
give? Does it use the packaged version of libsaga_api?

Hi Johan,

this appears absolutely not a local issue. The ldd sounds regular and
there is not any local library setup, I tries with multiple test sid chroot
with minimal setup, all with the same results.

For safety, I just run a fresh vagrant sid box and installed the current amd64
package, same results: the packages seems definitively broken, but I can't
understand how and why.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine