Re: seeking review of pat v0.15.0-1

Hello Federico,

On Sat, Jul 08, 2023 at 03:44:19PM -0400, Federico Grau wrote:
> I've updated the `pat' Debian package to v0.15.0 and pushed to salsa.d.o git.
> Upstream changes since v0.13.1 include improvements to VARA and AX25 (AGWPE).
While testing the package, I noticed a couple of minor issues.

1)  The binary package installs a manpage for pat-winlink-configure, but
there is no binary with that name in the package.  Perhaps this moved in
this new version?  I am able to edit my configuration with "pat-winlink
configure" (that is, using the default binary with the verb "configure".

2)  The manpages for pat-winlink and for pat-winlink-configure refer to
/home/USER/.wl2k/config.json, which is the legacyDataDir according to
the sources (see internal/directories/directories.go).  I believe the
correct path ~/.config/pat/config.json.  That's where my configuration
file exists.

Otherwise, the packaging looks good and the software works fine.  I
tested it in telnet mode and also exercised the http UI.

Cheers,
tony