Recent noise level in debian-hams (Re: tech-ctte: please help maintainers of packages with a "node" command to have a reasonable conversation)

Hi Peter and others in debian-hams,

Peter wrote:
> Jonathan Nieder schreef:

>> Dear Technical Committee,
>
> Welcome to the "kinder garden"
>
> I will leave the group now

I'm sincerely sorry for the noise.  This is not my strength, and when
I have misunderstood something I'd be happy if someone can step in to
correct me.  Also if there is some other forum to discuss potential
changes to the node package instead of this mailing list listed in its
Maintainer field, I'd be happy to move the conversation there.

If anyone is willing to work together on patches, I imagine the
animosity and noise level would go way down...

Jonathan