Hurd Documentation / HOWTO's

I am pleased to announce to the *-hurd lists that I have been given space
on sourceforge for running a documentation project for the Hurd.  This
project is a reformulation of my previous site "hurd.zugzug.com".

The formal release date for this site is May 1st.  Please do not expect
anything on there before then (I will be doing most of the work this
weekend).  Because of this, I'm asking everyone not to leak to slashdot
(Or if you do, *please* spell my name right! <grin>)

I am looking for help, and would appreciate an assistant or two.
Initially, this will involve discussing standards for posting on the
site.  Later on, it will involve reviewing documents, posting and general
maintenance.

Notable features that this will have on it's launch day:

 o Historical archives of bug-hurd and help-hurd.
 o Links to other sites.
 o A few hints and tricks on getting running.

Contributions will be appreciated and welcome.  If you want a CVS server
to keep some documentation under revision control, this is available.

If you want to take a look at the placeholder page:

http://hurddocs.sourceforge.net/  (Prettier name on it's way!)

Tks,
Jeff Bailey