procfs

Hi,

A while ago, I created a procfs translator (an emulation layer for linux
proc compatibility).  I have not done any work on it in the last three
months, therefore, and thanks to John, I am releasing it prematurely.  For
the most part, it works (ie does not segfault), however there are alot of
missing features.

If you want to have a look at it, head over to
ftp.walfield.org/pub/people/neal/hurd/procfs-latest.tar.gz

Have fun.
-Neal

Neal Walfield                                              neal@walfield.org
UMass Lowell - Fox 1512                                  Phone: 978-934-5347
                                                           Fax: 603-415-3645
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
                -- H. L. Mencken