ex2 filesystem and grub

hey
i' installed hurd+grub some months ago
i'm able to boot and access debian partition
perfectly from grub.

but the red hat partition seems to give me some problems

it dose'nt boots frm menu even tough all the entries are
correct

when i go to console and give a [tab] after
kernel=/
I get some strange characters after boot like this,
kernel=/boot@$!

is there some problem with the red hat filesystem approach
or is it grub; if its grub then where should I report.

--
Pankaj Kaushal
                           \\|//
                           (@ @)
o==-------------------oOO---(_)---OOo--------------------==o
 :							 :
 : What pains others pleasures me,	 	         :
 : At home am I in Lisp or C;		   	         :
 : There i couch in ecstasy,		     	         :
 : 'Til debugger's poke i flee,                          :
 : Into kernel memory.                                   :
 : In system space, system space, there shall i fare--   :
 : Inside of a VAX on a silicon square.                  :
                         ||    ||
                        ooO    Ooo