gnumach-withnewlinuxdev-19981202

  Hello.

  I annouce new beta release of GNU Mach. This snapshot has been
greatly changed from previous snapshot, but it should be enough
stable.

Changes:
* Segregate i386-dependent code completely, perhaps.
* Clean up the glue code for Linux device drivers, and make most of
  the glue code architecture-independent.
* Fix some bugs.
* Add new option, --disable-linuxdev. But, don't use this option
  unless you really want to omit the Linux device drivers.

  You can obtain the snapshot from:

duff.kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp:/pub/mach/gnumach-withnewlinuxdev-19981202.tar.bz2

in bzip2'ed format, or from:

duff.kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp:/pub/mach/gnumach-withnewlinuxdev-19981202.tar.gz

in gzip'ed format. I recommend that you get the bzip2'ed archive since
it is much smaller.

Thanks,
OKUJI
~o o~    OKUJI Yoshinori  <okuji@kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp>