The future of Mach

I remmeber reading something about deprecating GNU Mach in the future.
Is this true?  Could somebody give a hint about what the next official
microkernel will be?

   As a side note maybe somebody can explain me why Mach is not wanted
as the future microkernel in which to run the Hurd.  Tech rationale and
such... Maybe you have some ace up in your sleave? :)

   Good work, though, I thought the Hurd will have to walk a long walk
before running in my Laptop but it is running nice (the laptop gets
warmer than with Linux but it runs nonetheless).

--
David Lázaro Saz
E-mail: khelekir@encomix.es