HURD not unmounting disks cleanly (not the old problem)

Hello,

HURD doesn't seem to unmount my disks cleanly when I reboot using the
"reboot" command. I saw this covered in a previous message on this list to
which Marcus replied that the newer versions of the Debian packages will
indeed unmount disks cleanly unless sysvinit is installed.

So I've made sure that sysvinit is NOT installed and I'm using the hurd
.deb version 19990725. I still have the problem.

Has anybody got a solution?

--
Pontus Lidman, pontus@mathcore.com, Development & support manager
No matter how cynical you get, it's impossible to keep up.