Porting KGI to the HURD

Hello,

My name is Steffen Seeger and I am new to this list. I would
like to ask you in advance to kindly forgive the stupid questions
I am probably going to ask in the next future :-)

Brent Fulgram (I hope I spelled the name right) posted a message on the
GGI development list about people working on the HURD OS investigating
possibilites to port the KGI framework to HURD and looking for support
regarding the technical details of it.

Well, I am the main author of kgi-0.9 and will be available for any
questions you may have regarding it. I have not much background about
HURD yet, except it is a microkernel OS, and a very interesting project.

I managed to install HURD on my machine, I had a look at the relevant source,
but had not yet a chance to dive into the details of it. But I am willing
to learn about HURD, helping a bit getting KGI ported if you think this
would be worth it.

I have some introductory articles I can post on request. I just don't
want to flood you with stuff you don't want to read...

Best regards,

			Steffen

----------------- e-mail: seeger@physik.tu-chemnitz.de -----------------
------------- The GGI Project: http://www.ggi-project.org -------------