Hurd Documentation

Hi
As being a new member of this list first I think I should introduce
myself.
My name is Umut Gokbayrak and I am a system administrator of a GNU/Linux
based local ISP in Turkey.  Besides I have my own company which is mainly
working on webhosting and complete company network solutions which also
has a
GNU/Linux based network.

What I can do for GNU/Hurd... I am not a very good programmer and probably
can not hack kernel code but I think you will also need someone to do some
documentation. I really want to help the development of the GNU/Hurd OS
and
willing to do something.

If you can send me any information on GNU/Hurd system those will be put on
my
company server or any other server you want. Just send send me some
documentation to be HTML'd.

Waiting for your reply...

Kind Regards
Umut Gokbayrak