X works

  X works with kbd and mouse in /hurd directory and configuration  just
like on Uchiyama's site about Xfree86:
settrans -cg /dev/kbd
settrans /dev/kbd /hurd/kbd
chown root /dev/kbd
chmod 444 /dev/kbd
settrans -cg /dev/mouse
settrans  /dev/mouse /hurd/mouse --protocol=ps/2
chown root /dev/mouse
chmod 444 /dev/mouse
settrans -gf /servers/socket/2 /hurd/pfinet
  on standalone mashine .And (it was my problem with mouse) in
XF86Config mice protocol "osmouse".I had "PS/2" and it didn't worked.I
created /etc/ld.so.conf with the " /X11R6/lib" .
          After startx i see 3 windows :login and 2 xterms.Are these 2
xterms ghosts of kbd and mouse?If i kill one them mouse translator
dies.If i use them  system hangs.It seems to be a good idea to iconify
them and open  new  xterm from login window.If i do so X seems to be
stable enought to try to compile or cross-compile something for him.