GRUB 0.5.93.1 boot floppy released

Most of the boot problem bug reports on debian-hurd are caused because
people are using an extremely old version of GRUB (0.4) to try booting
the Hurd.

I was puzzled about where people were getting it from.  After some
investigation, I found that it's because the Easy Guide recommends
that people use gnu-0.2/grub-boot.image from their GNU mirror.

That file is sadly out-of-date (and won't be updated, since it belongs
to a past release), so I've prepared a new ext2fs mini boot floppy
with an updated version of GRUB on it:

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/grub-boot-0.5.93.1.image

The image is just big enough to hold all the boottime GRUB files, and
a config file.  If there is demand for a full 1.44MB or 1.2MB image,
then I can make one... I just thought people would appreciate the low
bandwidth requirements of a mini image.

Matthew, please update the Easy Guide to mention this image instead,
as it will solve the serverboot and GRUB ext2fs problems people have
encountered.

Thanks,

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org>  //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)