Perl support, concept proved

Friends,

I'm pleased to report what I believe to be the first Hurd translator
written entirely in Perl.  :-)

This is the first (pre-)alpha version of what I expect to become a
full-featured set of Perl bindings for the Hurd libraries.

    http://john-edwin-tobey.org/Hurd/Hurd-0.01.tar.gz

Right now it only does trivial, read-only translators, but it will be
easy to extend.  (Sleep takes precedence.)  It should build cleanly as
per the README.

    To install:

    tar xzf Hurd-0.01.tar.gz
    cd Hurd-0.01/
    perl Makefile.PL
    make
    make test
    make install
    perl -MHurd::Trans::Hello -e0 -- --help
    settrans -ac hello /bin/perl -MHurd::Trans::Hello -e0
    cat hello
    less /local/lib/site_perl/i386-gnu/Hurd/Trans/Hello.pm

Enjoy
-John