Translation of xscreensaver

Hi everybody!

I'm a Ubuntu German translator and I'm pretty new to translating
packages that are originally provided by Debian or another Upstream
project. If I got this right, the package »xscreensaver« has no Upstream
translation project, but is translated by Debian and should be imported
to Ubuntu from here, is that right?

If so, where can I get the original .po-translation-file for
xscreensaver to complete the translation?

I appreciate any help you can give me! Thanks!

Hendrik