Re: user htaccess administration

Hi All-

I wrote a PHP script to do just this a year or so ago. I used a library that somebody else wrote, but added a nice user interface onto it. Feel free to use it to your liking. I haven't touched the code in a long time, so it may take a bit of coercing (file permissions, etc) to work.

Also, I wrote it before I learned how HTML templates work, so a bunch of HTML is embedded in the code. If somebody wants to change that, it would be great.

http://www.loopshot.com/eric/htpasswd++.tar.gz

Hope this helps-
Eric