MSN!!!!!

Hello:

My name is TaNiTo, and it is the first ones you see that I enter I find to the list but that  Very Good. I consult them I have a net for which distribute Internet to user's x quantity, use server Linux, what prevents them to maintain voice conversations and video from my net when giving private ip to my clients. Understanding that a solution would not exist for Linux. Does somebody know some software that installing it in the Windows of my clients makes work the vos and video of the MSN?

From I already thank vastly them their attention and God willing I can to help them in another topic.

Greetings

TaNiTo