Re: jdk1.2

Adam Heath, here at Novare, has packaged fastjar. He can either adopt it
or provide it as a nice starting point for somebody else. Either way,
here is a deb.

On Tue, Aug 10, 1999 at 11:53:57PM +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> P.S. There is a nice little utility that should be included in Debian.
> It is called fastjar and it is a complete replacement for the jar utility
> written in C under the GPL <http://www.engr.orst.edu/~burnsbr/fastjar/>.
> (It saved me a lot of time since it is really fast!)
> P.P.S. I am still looking for a free javadoc implementation. Has anybody found
> such a program?

Ean Schuessler                Director of Strategic Weapons Systems
Novare International Inc.        A Devices that Kill People company
--- Some or all of the above signature may be a joke