No korganizer, kmix, akregator icon in the task bar (but yes for kwrite...)

Hi,

I'd like to ask something so I either open a bug or investigate more in
my system (or in case that anyone knows more, if someone has fixed it).

I use LXDE with some KDE applications. Some applications such as
korganizer, kmix, akregator: in the task bar I have a generic LXDE icon
(or the top-left icon if I have the application visible)

Other applications such as kcalc, kwrite or kate have the icons as
expected.

I guess that it's my problem but I'd like to confirm it. Can, some of
you, see the icons for korganizer, akregator, etc.?

This used to happen on bullseye and also on bookworm (at least for
korganizer, I think that the same for the other ones)

Thank you very much,

--
Carles Pina i Estany
https://carles.pina.cat || Wiktionary translations: https://kamus.pina.cat