Proposed changes to linux package

Hi

I would like to do some last minute changes to the linux package

# Use pristine-lfs

Currently we don't have any way of storing orig tars.  I would like to
change that and default to pristine-lfs for that, so we can setup the
build tree without manual work.

# Don't longer list stable changes in the changelog

Currently we list all stable changes in the changelog.  As we drop old
entries, this still have a 500k compressed changelog, even if the
package contents itself are way smaller.

# Supply compressed modules

This needs some changes to kernel-wedge, but it will reduce our
footprint massively.

Bastian

--
It would be illogical to kill without reason.
		-- Spock, "Journey to Babel", stardate 3842.4