PCMCIA 3.1.14 success!

Last night I compiled and installed the latest kernel source for
Potato, 2.2.15, and the pcmcia source packages from the Woody
archive.  After patching the pcmcia source with the Debian diff,
I compiled and installed it along with the new kernel.  I'm
happy to say that all works well once again and the work-around
described last week is no longer necessary.

- Nate >>

--

 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "None can love freedom
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | heartily, but good