Re: Mac Laptop with Linux

At 1:22 PM +0100 1/14/01, eppesuigoccas@iol.it wrote:
I head that the Mac Laptop have the battery.
I need a laptop with at least 4 hour autonomy, so I am asking
if someone has such a laptop and use it with Linux (potato or woody.)

Well, it's still an unknown in the Linux install department, but the new G4 PowerBook (out in two weeks or so) is said to have a 5 hour batter life. When I get mine, I'll be able to report first hand.

Chris
--
The plan was simple.  Unfortunately, so was Bullwinkle.