Re: create full persistent live hdd wheezy for cups printing

The cups subsystem stores its printer list in some configuration files. I assume they are in /etc/cups. You should first be sure about this configuration files. Maybe some files in /var are used too, I don't know.

When installing your live image you need to create a partition and filesystem on the live medium as http://live.debian.net/manual/stable/html/live-manual.en.html#persistence explain it and create a persitence.conf file with a single line (for a full persistence of this directory) : /etc/cups