Webwinkel Vakdagen WWV 2017 - Attendees List

Hi,

Hope this note finds you well.

I understand that you are one of the Exhibitors of upcoming event “Webwinkel Vakdagen WWV – 2017 ” held on 18th - 19th  Jan in Utrecht, Netherlands.

I thought I’d check if you are interested in acquiring these “Webwinkel Vakdagen WWV 2017 – Attendees List ” for pre-show marketing campaign, Appointment Setting, Networking and various Marketing initiative.

If you are interested, drop me a line. We will get back to you with pricing, counts and other information for your review.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Cathy Anderson| Inside Sales, USA & Europe|

“If you don’t wish to receive emails from us reply back with LEAVE OUT