Re: bumping htslib stack to version 1.17

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille, on 2023-06-23:
> Am Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 10:39:49PM +0200 schrieb Étienne Mollier:
> > I don't expect any difficulties, and this should unlock the
> > possibility to bump the version of all sorts of packages part of
> > the htslib ecosystem.  Hopefully this won't throw too much more
> > entropy in the archive.
>
> In case some helping hands are needed if something might break feel free
> to ping me.  I currently pulled the CRAN stack on my desk but this can
> also wait a couple of days if some other things might be more urgent.

Thanks for the offer, any helping hands are welcome as usual.
There are no urgencies for the moment, so if you prefer to end
your work on the CRAN ecosystem first, it is all fine by me.

Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da