co-maintainer wanted for mysql packages

I'm already behind on maintaining the mysql packages... and now I've
started a new job, so I have even less free time than before. So I'm
looking for a co-maintainer, possibly someone new (hence, the post to
the mentors list). You should have 1) a good net connection, as the
upstream source is 3 MB and is updated regularly and 2) no aversion to
working on non-free packages.

Let me know privately if you're interested.

Scott

--
Scott Hanson <shanson@shcon.com>  <shanson@debian.org>
Johmsweg 9, D-21266 Jesteburg, Germany